Cement Manufacturers and Suppliers in Delhi, India
Prime Gold is a pioneer cement Manufacturing and Supply Company in Delhi NCR. We are among first few cement manufacturing companies in India and have a reputation of supplying supreme quality products to our customers across the nation for construction of roads, bridges and residential structures. Our remarkable product quality, top-notch manufacturing process along with affordable pricing, makes prime gold cement popular in the industry. Adherence to strict quality control, efficient processes, usage of high-quality limestone and coal, and through the use of latest state of the art technology has helped us to maintain the reputation as manufacturers and suppliers of supreme quality cement in the market.
Strong network of cement dealers and distributors across the major Indian location such as Delhi NCR, Gwalior, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, Jharkhand, Hyderabad, Raipur, Gujarat, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh has helped us to serve our customers all across the different regions of India. Special care is taken that the quality of the cement is not contaminated post-production and hence the packaging is done in high quality polypropylene/ white paper bags which ensures that there is no seepage while handling the product.
Our Cement Manufacturing Process:
We believe that our products are the building blocks for a strong, vibrant economic future and hence PrimeGold cement is manufactured using the state of the art technology and supreme quality raw materials. Limestone, Clay, Pet coke which is also known as coke breeze and iron ore are the basic raw materials required for manufacturing an Ordinary Portland Cement clinker are:
70-80% of Limestone, 10-15% Clay, 2-4% Iron ore and 8-10% Pet coke are mixed and ground into fine powder in a ball mill. The powder known as raw mix is shifted to blending silos where it is blended to get a uniform quality mix. The raw mix is tested and is shifted to a storage silo, from where it is charged to a previously lighted kiln through a rotary feeder. The charge is burnt at a temperature from 1300º-1500ºC. The clinker thus formed is discharged and stored at least for seven days. Every lot of clinker is tested before cement grinding. The clinker is ground along with Gypsum in suitable proportion. The fine product thus obtained is Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC). Depending upon the additives i.e Fly ash or Granulated slag in suitable proportion, the fine products thus obtained are Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) or Pozzolana Slag Cement (PSC). All physical and chemical parameters of the product are tested daily as per BIS norms
Features of PrimeGold Group Cement
- Our high quality cement provides extra strength to the structure.
- High early strength of structure helps in early removal of shuttering thus saving both time & cost of construction.
- Prime Gold cement is easily available in the market at affordable prices due to our immense dealer network which gives us an edge over our competitors.
- We guarantee quick and prompt delivery to each and every parts of the country as our manufacturing plants are located diversely across India.
- Dense & impervious concrete prevents water seepage and rusting of steel.
- Low expansion & shrinkage properties help avoiding development of cracks in the construction.
- Better bonding properties with construction material like RCC makes construction stronger & more durable.
- State of the art manufacturing plant aided by advanced quality control consistently delivers quality product.
- High flexural strength helps resisting crack development due to vibration.
- Very high work ability leads to easy application for all types of construction & mortar work.